Blue Chartered Accountants and Auditors is a professional accounting and auditing firm licensed by Accounting and Auditing Regulator (“ACAR”), a professional tax agent licensed by General Department of Taxation (“GDT”), and a member of Kampuchea Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors (“KICPAA”). Currently, we are looking for qualified and motivated candidates for our audit department and outsourcing for the following positions:
- Audit associate 2 Positions
- Audit intern 4 Positions
- Accounting and tax intern 3 Positions
1) Audit associate:
- Performs audit work at the Client’s office for the assigned audit cycles; follows audit techniques suggested and considers work paper documentation required by assistant managers/senior associates in documenting the audit work done.
- Reports to assistant managers/senior associates any audit/accounting issues noted for a client and discuss/proposes alternative solutions to the issue noted.
- Ensures that all overtime work is pre-approved by assistant managers/senior associates by completing an overtime form sheet.
- Resolves all audit partner/manager/assistant manager/senior associate review notes.
- Documents all audit procedures before signing off on the approved audit program.
- Ensure that the audit work is completed with quality consistent with BLUE’s audit methodology within the timeline set by the supervisor/senior.
- Provides miscellaneous assistance to higher-level personnel in the preparation of proposals or various other projects
- Performs clerical duties related to audit engagements, such as requisitioning supplies needed by the Engagement team for fieldwork and organizing paperwork files before reviewing by higher-level personnel or before filing
- Conducts himself/herself professionally and liaises with Client’s middle management for smooth flow of audit work
- Maintains a good working relationship with the Client
- Education: University degree, preferably in Auditing/Accounting or business-related fields
- Experience: Fresh graduate or a minimum of one year of recent external audit service and dealing in teamwork.
- Good working knowledge of Ms. word, excel, PowerPoint, and searching skills.
- Good comment in English
2) Audit intern
- Assists audit associate or senior in any administrative tasks assigned
- Assists audit associate in the translation of any reports or documents to Khmer
- Education: University degree (only third, fourth or graduated) preferably in Auditing/Accounting or business-related fields
- Experience: Not necessary
- Hight commitment to learn
- Be able to work as a team
Interested candidates should submit their applications enclosed with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, academic documents, and other certificates (if any) to email@example.com.